Wednesday 14 August 2013

Monday: Slightly Better...

I'm quite pleased that my life drawing sketches are a bit better this week. The past couple of weeks have been stressful, I've to deal with stuff in my uni life and personal life, that's why I think my sketches have been really crappy. There are still major problems with these sketches (as usual): firstly the woman has a really long torso, weird boobs and don't get me started on the hands. Secondly the way I've drawn the next sketch, it looks like the Hunchback of Notre Dame posed for me.



Hopefully this will be the last time I'll have to use random images from Google. With any luck next week I should be going to a life drawing class in Birmingham, as suggested to me by my friend Reg (make sure you check out his blog, he's an awesome animator).

No comments:

Post a Comment