Sunday 25 August 2013

Monday: Hoping It Will Get Better

It hasn't been a very good week for me. I've been really worried about university, mainly because I don't know if I can progress onto the second year of my animation course. I love my friends, my class and everything about uni, so I hate the fact that I might not be able to go back. I only need twenty points in order to continue. I re-submitted some work for two of my modules, but I still didn't have enough points. I don't know if any of my lecturers recieved my work and I won't find out till September. The only thing that's stopping me from going totally insane with worry is my drawing project.


Sadly I couldn't go to the life drawing class in Birmingham this week, so it was back to random images from Google.


This week's and last week's sketches haven't been too bad, to be honest. But the above images were kind of easy to draw, I need more of a challenge. So hopefully the life drawing class in Birmingham will be that challenge and I will get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment