Friday 9 August 2013

Friday: Lets Face It

At best I'm ok at drawing. Most of the sketches I do every week are copied from a book and I'm very good at it. But to be honest I'm meant to be able to just look at something - wether it's a person, an animal or a random object - and draw it, however as I have proved many times on a Monday I can't really draw freehand.


The emotions I went with this week were disgust, because I have really disliked a lot of the sketches I've done (I really need to cheer up). And hunger, I chose this basically because I was starving! I think I could have done a lot better with the young boy, to me it feels like it's lacking detail. I love the way I've drawn the old man (I know makes a change, right?), the left side of his face is great but I think the right eye is too high!

No comments:

Post a Comment