Monday 29 April 2013

Live Storyboarding...

I had a great time in this lesson. Our task was to draw up a storyboard of what was being acted out, once again we had no model so it was passed to my lecturer. With a little help from Lucia and a bag they acted out the scene where Nancy is murdered by Bill in Oliver, we had to move around the room constantly thinking about what kind of shot we would choose. We didn't have much time on each shot, so as you can see my storyboard is not very detailed, but hopefully you still know what's going on.





For homework we had to choose our favourite movie and storyboard a scene from it. I chose Who Framed Roger Rabbit, I really enjoyed this. I only managed to do twelve, but I wish I'd had time to do more.







I've also added a video of the actual scene from the movie so that you can compare it with my storyboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment