Saturday 9 March 2013

Franki's 2 Week Challenge: March Day 4

I was pretty down in the dumps about my attempt yesterday, because I thought it was really bad. But after talking to my friend Franki (the best artist I've ever met) I felt better. She basically reassured me that I was improving, told me to loosen up when I'm sketching and to use circles.

Well, I took her advice and I think it worked, the face is too fat and the body is still weird but it's actually starting to look like Ariel. I've finally loosened up with my pencil and there aren't so many straight lines, that's a good thing!

Can't wait till tomorrow…


Please remember to follow, comment and let me know where I'm going right or wrong, or any hints and tips you may have. There will be another update tomorrow as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment