Wednesday 24 July 2013

Wednesday: Its Disney Day!

Its day three and the day that I've been looking forward to  the most. I am  a massive Disney freak so I have been dyeing to draw something of Disney! Sadly I didn't have that much time so I only managed to do four sketches. I've decided to start with characters from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, because this is my first week of continuous drawing and that film is what started it all. I was quite surprised at how well I was able to draw these famous Disney characters, I thought they'd barely be recognisable. I think I'm finally starting to improve my drawing and it's exciting!



The book I used for these sketches is A Disney Sketchbook, it's a beautiful book, so it's a must buy for any Disney fan.

Tomorrow I'll be moving on to the world of sci-fi, so I'll see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment