Friday 26 July 2013

Friday: Faces!

I've never really been good with faces. Although I have slowly been improving my body drawing skills, when it comes to the face I always let myself down. I can never get the face to look realistic enough, whether I'm going for the cartoon or natural look. So that is why I have dedicated a day to just faces, here are my first four face sketches…



I've been working from the book Making Faces, it's an amazing book. It has lots of step-by-step guides on how to draw many different emotions. I only chose four and they were happy, angry, dread and dumbfounded. I'll be moving onto four different emotions next week, let me know which ones you'd like me to have a go at!

Tomorrow I should be sketching a storyboard, but I'll be in London for the day. So I'll be posting it on Sunday, see ya when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment