Monday 22 July 2013

Monday: Getting Straight Back into Things

Hey everyone, its great to be back! Now I still haven't been able to find a life drawing class, so the sketches you're about to see are of random models I managed to find on Google. I'll apologise now for how disgustingly crappy they look. Although I was surprised how I was still able to draw the human body kinda accurately, I mean I haven't properly sat down and drawn someone in a while so it was great how much I was able to remember. The only annoying things are the ways I can mess up an ok drawing, like really small arms and hands or forgetting one of the most important rules when drawing a person, never start with the head!




So that's my first day of drawing done, tomorrow I'll be moving onto animals. I'm going to concentrate on one type of animal every week, I think I'll start with dogs!

Thanks for sticking with me and please don't forget to follow, comment and let me know where I'm going right or wrong, or any hints and tips you may have.

See y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment