Friday 15 February 2013

Chasing Squirrels and The End of Uni

Next we were going to the park to draw some animals, but sadly I was ill so I couldn't go. In 2011 I started my first year of uni, but after mere weeks of being there I became seriously ill. I was able to come in for the odd lesson but eventually it became harder and harder to be at uni. I talked to my lecturers and we came to the decision that I should drop out of uni. But don't worry, through the last months of 2011 and most of 2012 I got better and I'm glad to say I was well enough to return to uni. I started in September last year and I'm loving it!

Here are the sketches I made back in 2011 when I visited the park with uni before I became ill…










Also here are the remaining sketches I did before finally leaving uni…







No comments:

Post a Comment